The following Cookies Policy sets out the rules for saving and accessing to data on Users’ Devices using the Website for purposes providing services electronically by the Website Administrator.
§ 1 Definitions
- Website – a website operating at http://unlimitedfilm.pl/
- External service – partner websites, service providers or service recipients of the Administrator.
- Administrator – Unlimited Film Operations sp. O.o., Jan Miklaszewski street 16/9 02-776 Warsaw, with the tax identification number (NIP): 9512296020, given REGON number: 142057180, registered in the District Court in Warsaw, XIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under
KRS number: 0000339609, providing services electronically through the Website and storing and accessing information in the User’s devices.
- User – physical person for whom the Administrator provides road services electronic via the Website.
- Device – an electronic device with software, too through which the User gains access to the Website.
- Cookies (cookies) – text data collected in the form of files posted on the User’s Device.
§ 2 Types of Cookies
- Internal cookies – files placed and read by teleinformation system of the Website from the User’s Device.
- External cookies – files uploaded and read by teleinformation systems of External Services from the User’s Device.
- Session cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External.
- Services during one session of a given Device. After the session ends, files are deleted from the User’s Device.
- Persistent cookies – files placed and read from the User’s Device by the Website or External. Services until they are manually removed. Files are not deleted automatically after the end of the Device session unless User’s device configuration is set to file deletion mode Cookie after finishing the Device session.
§ 3 Security
- Mechanisms of storage and reading – Mechanisms for storing and reading Cookies they do not allow you to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device. Transfer to the User’s Device of viruses, Trojan horses and other worms is actually
- Internal cookies – internal cookies used by the Administrator are safe for Users’ Devices.
§ 4 Goals to which cookies are used
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – Administrator can store cookie information about prefaces and settings in Cookie files user regarding the Website to improve and accelerate providing services on the Website.
- Statistical data – Administrator and External services uses Cookie files for whipping and processing statistical data such as statistics of visits, statistics of Users’ Devices or statistics user behavior. These data are collected for analysis and improvement Service.
- Social services – Administrator and External services use cookie files to support social services.
§ 5 External websites
The administrator cooperates with the following external sites, which they may place cookies on User’s Devices:
- Google Analytics
§ 6 The possibilities of determining the conditions for storing and accessing on User’s Devices by the Website and External Services.
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookie files.
- Information on how to disable cookies in the most popular computer browsers and mobile devices is available on the page: how to disable cookies.
- The User may at any time delete any Cookie files saved to date using the User’s Device tools through which the User uses the Website’s services.
§ 7 Website requirements
- Limiting the storage and access to cookie files on the User’s Device may cause incorrect operation of some Website functions.
- The administrator does not bear any responsibility for incorrectly operating Website functions if the User limits in any way the ability to save and read cookies.